Back in 2023
Get your junior golfer started out on the course in our fun and rewarding format! Or, let your experienced junior golfer work on their skills and reach their goals.
- PARENT MEETING & ORIENTATION MAY 22nd 5:30pm, Tannenhauf Pavilion
- Players ages 5-15 (will be paired with age and skill level in mind)
- Mondays June 5 - July 31st, Tee Times between 2:30-4:00
Player Recognition Night & Family Picnic July 31st at 6pm
- 9 Holers: $150 per player ($140/player for families with 2+ players)
- 4 Holers: $95 per player ($85/player for families with 2+)
- League fee includes 9, 9- hole rounds, end of season party, League Golf Shirt, League Gift Pack, & Prizes
- Each player will play & walk 4/9 holes with the goal of shooting 16/36 or better
- 4 Holers will all start at 25 yards and each time they shoot 16 or better, they will move back 25 yards
- 9 Holers will all start at 50 yards and each time they shoot 36 or better, they will move back 50 yards
- We ask that all juniors 8 and under are accompanied by an adult.